Titanium sheet 3.7165 from 0.3 to 30mm Grade 5 titanium plate selectable to measure 100-1000mm
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Main application of the material 3.7165: plant and mechanical engineering; Aerospace; ultrasonic technology; chemical industry.
- 4.43 g/cc;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 6-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Titanium Grade 5 is a titanium alloy formulated for primary transformation into wrought products. 3.7165 is the EN number designation for this material. R56400 is the UNS number. Ti-6Al-4V is the common industry name. In addition, the ASTM designation is Titanium Grade 5.
Among Forged Titans, it has a relatively low density. In addition, it has a moderately high heat capacity and a fairly high melting temperature.
Titanium sheets 3.7165 are used in particular in the manufacture of structural and engine parts, but also in fastening elements for aviation. Material 3.7165 is highly corrosion resistant making it suitable for use in marine environments, in the surface treatment industry and in the deck hardware industry. The material is primarily available in the annealed condition but can be treated to withstand temperatures approaching 350ºC.
Grade 5 titanium is very resistant to general and pitting corrosion. Chlorinated solvents should be avoided. Titanium is also prone to hydrogen embrittlement, so it is important to limit oxygen supply during heat treating or chemical pickling processes
Properties of the material 3.7165:
- high strength
- good toughness
- good hot formability and weldability
- very good corrosion resistance
Main application of the material 3.7165:
- Plant and mechanical engineering
- ultrasonic technology
- chemical industry
Online Shop Auremo works to bring you high quality titanium products. All metals are subjected to quality control at various stages of production. You can always get titanium sheets and others at a good price.
|Manufacturing Country And Region:||Germany|
|manufacturer number||Not applicable|
|EN Material designation||Titanium Grade 5 (6AI-4V)|
|ASTM||Ti grade 5 (6AI-4V)|
Chemical composition (in %):
Mechanical properties (room temperature):
|Hardness HB 30||0.2% yield strength Rp - N/mm2||Tensile strength N/mm2||elongation A5 %||Modulus of elasticity kN/mm2|
Physical properties (room temperature):
|Density in g/cm3||Specific heat J/kg K||Thermal conductivity W/(mK)||Electrical resistance Ω mm2/m|