Nickel sheet Inconel® 718 Alloy 1-3mm 2.4668 Plates selectable Custom size possible
- Wnr. 2.4668; US N07718; Alloy 718;
- Areas of application: aerospace (engines, gas turbines and casings); offshore technology and marine engineering installations; oil and gas industry; nuclear reactors; Manufacture of springs and high-strength fasteners;
- Properties: good formability and hardenability; good processing properties in solution-annealed condition; excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures; Insensitivity to pitting and stress corrosion cracking; very good creep strength and high fatigue strength; very good weldability; good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C;
- density 8.2 g/cm³; melting point 1260 °C;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
Inconel® 718 price is a positive surprise for every Auremo customer. In our online shop, nickel alloys are offered with worldwide shipping.
Alles weer geweldig...
Alles weer geweldigReport abuse
Snelle levering. Goede goedere...
Snelle levering. Goede goederen. Graag weer.Report abuse
het allerbeste, bedankt...
het allerbeste, bedanktReport abuse