Titanium 3.7165 hex from 4 to 70mm Titanium hex Grade 5 Ti-6Al-4V Selectable 0.02-250 meter
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- as protection against corrosion of iron and steel products (buckets, wires, pipes); in batteries (alkaline manganese batteries, silver oxide zinc batteries); in construction (zinc sheet for roofing and facade cladding); in organic chemistry as a reducing agent; production of hydrogen.
- 4.51 g/cc;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mmProduction time - 6-7 weeks.
Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Titanium Grade 5 Ti-6Al-4V is a commercially pure grade of titanium with excellent biocompatibility. The material 3.7065 has good mechanical properties. The achievable yield point is comparable to that of austenitic stainless steels. Small amounts of interstitially dissolved elements increase corrosion resistance. Titanium Grade 5 Ti-6Al-4V is widely used in many different applications requiring strength, ductility, low density and potentially surrounded by corrosive media. Titanium Grade 5 Ti-6Al-4V can be used in continuous operation at temperatures up to 425 °C, short-term operation up to 540 °C is possible. Typical applications for Titan Grade 5 Ti-6Al-4V are orthopedic implants in medical technology or heat exchangers in energy technology. Other possible uses can also be found in aircraft construction and in electrochemistry.
The material 3.7065 is used in the chemical industry, also in plant construction, aerospace, in the medical field and in vehicle construction.
Properties of the material 3.7065:
- high tensile strength
- light weight
- excellent corrosion resistance
- very high resistance to salt water, sea atmosphere
- good mechanical properties
Main application of the material 3.7065:
- aerospace and aviation
- defense industry
- medical technology
- chemical industry
- vehicle construction
In our online shop Auremo you will find various lengths and sizes of titanium grade 5 Ti-6Al-4V from 3.7065 at a reasonable price. If you have any questions about this or any other metal, please contact us.
|Manufacturing Country And Region:||Germany|
|manufacturer number||Not applicable|
|Type:||hexagon , hexagon rod|
|EN Material designation||Short name Ti- 2|
Chemical composition (in %):
Mechanical properties (room temperature):
|Hardness HB 30||0.2% yield strength Rp - N/mm2||Tensile strength N/mm2||elongation A5 %||Modulus of elasticity kN/mm2|
Physical properties (room temperature):
|Density in g/cm3||Specific heat J/kg K||Thermal conductivity W/(mK)||Electrical resistance Ω mm2/m|