Kupfer Vierkant 6x6-40x40mm Kupfer Vierkantstab CW004A (Cu-ETP - 2.0065) Vierkantstange Cu-ETP
Copper square 6x6-40x40mm copper square bar 2.0065 square bar Cu-ETP
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Operation area:||Heating and cooling technology (heating and cooling elements); building (as decoration for ambience, facades, etc.); electrical engineering and apparatus engineering; shipbuilding and mechanical engineering; electric lines; wire windings and chokes/coils|
|thermal conductivity:||394 W/m K|
|Surface:||smooth (may contain handling or storage marks)|
Copper square bar with the material designation Cu-ETP represents an electrolytically refined and oxygen-containing copper. The copper content is at least 99.9%. The oxygen content is max. 0.04%. This makes the material unsuitable for welding due to hydrogen embrittlement. The material has excellent cold and hot deformability and is excellent for soft soldering. Brazing in a reducing atmosphere and machinability are not recommended.
Thanks to its high electrical conductivity and high thermal conductivity, round copper rods are used for heating technology (radiators, heat exchangers), electrical machines (electric motors, chokes/coils) and components (terminals, contact carriers).
Square bar is widely used for:
- Heating and cooling technology (heating and cooling elements);
- Building (as decoration for interior lining and facades);
- electrical engineering and apparatus engineering;
- shipbuilding and mechanical engineering;
- electric lines;
- wire windings and chokes/coils.
Copper square bar has the following properties:
- excellent cold and hot formability;
- excellent processing properties;
- excellent solderability;
- good corrosion resistance;
- not suitable for sweating;
- cannot be brazed in reducing atmosphere;
- poor machinability.
documentationData sheet (German)
d - outer diameter