Molybdenum sheet 0.1-10mm 99.9% sheet selectable
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from the stock program or delivery program
- density 10.28 g/cc; Mohs hardness 5.5; melting point 2623 °C; Electrical conductivity 18.7 · 10⁶ S/m
- Available cut or made to measure.
Length tolerance +/-3mm
- Production time - 5-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Molybdenum (Mo) is a silvery transition metal known for its exceptional corrosion resistance and extremely high melting point.
Molybdenum belongs to the group of metals with a high melting point. The melting point of molybdenum is 2623 °C. Molybdenum sheets are also characterized by a high melting point combined with a low vapor pressure and very good high-temperature stability. They are also typically characterized by a low coefficient of thermal expansion and very good density.
Molybdenum sheets are easily deformable at fairly low temperatures. Molybdenum is very useful with a very balanced range of properties.
Most molybdenum is used to make alloys. It is used in steel alloys to increase strength, hardness, electrical conductivity, and resistance to corrosion and wear. These alloys are used in engine parts. Other alloys are used in heating elements, drill bits and saw blades.
Properties of molybdenum:
- high melting point
- good strength
- mechanical stability at high temperatures
- low thermal expansion
- high heat resistance
- good deformability
Main application of molybdenum:
- high temperature heating elements
- rocket engines
- welding electrodes
Online shop Auremo offers only high-quality sheets at reasonable prices. If you have any questions, our customer service will be happy to help you.
|Manufacturing Country And Region:||Germany|
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Type:||sheet metal, plates|
Mechanical properties (room temperature):
|Modulus of elasticity GPa||bulk modulus GPa||shear modulus GPa|
Physical properties (approximate values at 20°C):
|Density g/cm3||Melting point °C||Boiling point °C||Thermal conductivity W/mK||Electrical conductivity MS/m|
Alles is weer goed...
Alles is weer goedReport abuse
Gloednieuw zoals beschreven, b...
Gloednieuw zoals beschreven, bedankt.Report abuse
alles ok, graag weer ;-)...
alles ok, graag weer ;-)Report abuse