We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and want you to feel comfortable when visiting our website. The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is important to us. We take this into account in our business processes.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. name, address, email addresses, user behavior. When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer necessary to store it, or we restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements. If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data: right to information, right to correction or deletion, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. L p. L lit.f GDPR ):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes Browser
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies.
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d. You can adjust your browser settings according to your wishes and reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you cannot use all functions of this website.
f. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
4. Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply. It is necessary to enter this personal data for interactive offers. Here the decision of participation lies with the user.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly (such as parcel services)
(3) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection at the following
Inform contact details:
- Auremo Baltia OU
- Väike - Paala 1-507
- 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
- Tel: +49 (203) 80-48-123
- E-mail: info[at]auremo.org