I. Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason
2. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
3. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us a clear statement (e.g. an email or phone: +49 (203) 80-48-123) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
4. In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
II. Consequences of withdrawal
1. If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you choose a different type of delivery than the cheapest one offered by us Standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
2. You have to send the goods back to us (Auremo Baltia) immediately and in any case not later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
3. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
4. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.